Buy now from Amazon

Experience the Ultimate Ride with the FREESKY Electric Bike, 1000W(Peak 1600W) Electric Bike for Adults

Are you tired of conventional bikes and looking to upgrade to an electric bike that offers power, speed, and comfort? Look no further than the FREESKY Electric Bike. With its impressive features and sleek design, this electric bike is sure to revolutionize your cycling experience. Let’s dive in and explore what the FREESKY Electric Bike has to offer:

48V 20Ah SAMSUNG Cells Removable Battery

The FREESKY Electric Bike comes equipped with a 48V 20Ah removable built-in Samsung lithium battery. This hidden, waterproof battery ensures safety by eliminating worries of fire and explosion. Charging is a breeze with the included 56.6V 3A charger, which completes the process in just 4-6 hours. With a range of approximately 45-90 miles per full charge, you can enjoy the convenience of a hassle-free commute.

Dual Suspension System & Hydraulic Disc Brakes

Experience a smooth and comfortable ride with the FREESKY Electric Bike’s lockable and adjustable dual shoulder front suspension downhill fork and rear suspension. These features absorb shock and reduce damage to your joints while riding. The front and rear dual hydraulic disc brakes provide quick response to braking commands, ensuring a shorter braking distance. Whether you’re riding on bumpy mountain roads or flat city streets, the FREESKY Electric Bike offers a safer and more enjoyable riding experience.

5 Riding Modes and 5 Levels of Pedal Assist

The FREESKY Electric Bike offers five different riding modes to suit your preferences: electric mode, pedal assist mode, cruising mode, manual mode, and walking mode. With the Shimano 7-speed system, you can easily switch between modes and find the perfect balance between electric assistance and manual pedaling. This versatile electric bike is designed with waterproof connections, making maintenance and replacement a breeze. Whether you’re planning longer trips or intense workouts, the FREESKY Electric Bike is an excellent choice.

Built for Comfortable Riding

The FREESKY Electric Bike features a seamless welded frame made of high-quality 6061 aluminum alloy, ensuring strength and durability. Despite its robust construction, the bike weighs only 80 lbs, making it easy to handle. The puncture-resistant 26″X4″ fat tires provide excellent grip and shock absorption, enhancing durability and comfort. With the professional Shimano 7-speed transmission system, the FREESKY Electric Bike easily tackles various terrains, including snow, beaches, rugged mountain roads, and city streets.

Thoughtful Configuration

Safety is a top priority with the FREESKY Electric Bike. It is equipped with a 600 lumens LED super bright headlight and strategically placed reflectors to ensure visibility even in the dark. The LCD smart display shows real-time information such as speed, mileage, and battery level, keeping you informed throughout your ride. The adjustable seat can accommodate riders with heights ranging from 5’3” to 6’8”. Before ordering, be sure to consider the electric bike’s height recommendation for optimal comfort.

Professional Customer Service

With a 12-month warranty and exceptional customer service, FREESKY stands behind their electric bike. The bike comes 85% pre-assembled, making installation easy and hassle-free. Specially placed removable installation guides are provided for body parts, allowing you to confidently complete the remaining 15% of the installation. If you have any questions or concerns, FREESKY offers exclusive one-on-one service 24 hours a day through their proven service team. Your satisfaction is their top priority.

The FREESKY Electric Bike offers an exceptional riding experience with its powerful motor, long-lasting battery, comfortable suspension, and advanced features. Whether you’re commuting to work, exploring new terrains, or simply enjoying a leisurely ride, this electric bike delivers on performance and reliability. Upgrade your cycling experience today with the FREESKY Electric Bike and discover the thrill of electric biking.

Read reviews on Amazon

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This