Buy now from Amazon

Introducing the Kingbull Electric Bike – the ultimate solution for your commuting needs. With its powerful 750W motor and 48V 17.5Ah removable battery, this electric bike offers a range of approximately 60 miles per full charge, ensuring you never have to worry about running out of power during your daily commute.

One of the standout features of this electric bike is its dual suspension system. With lockable and adjustable dual shoulder front suspension and rear suspension, this bike provides a smooth and comfortable ride. The suspension system absorbs shock and reduces damage to your joints, making it perfect for both city and off-road biking.

In terms of braking performance, the Kingbull Electric Bike is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes. These brakes provide reliable stopping power, allowing you to ride with confidence in any situation. Whether you’re going uphill, downhill, accelerating, decelerating, or maintaining a steady speed, the 7-speed system will satisfy all your speed needs.

The Kingbull Electric Bike also comes with a back seat and 20″ x 4.0″ CST tires. The integrated rear frame provides extra strength and stability while riding, making this bike suitable for both adventure and commuting purposes. Additionally, the board and tie are included, giving you the convenience of carrying items with you on your ride.

When it comes to assembly, the Kingbull Electric Bike is 85% pre-assembled, making installation a breeze. The remaining 15% can easily be completed with the help of the included removable installation guides for body parts. This ensures that you can start enjoying your new electric bike in no time.

As a brand, Kingbull prides itself on providing exceptional customer service. With a 12-month warranty and a dedicated service team available 24/7, you can rest assured that any issues or questions you may have will be promptly addressed. Kingbull understands the importance of providing reliable and personalized customer support, ensuring that your experience with their electric bike is nothing short of exceptional.

In conclusion, the Kingbull Electric Bike is a high-powered and versatile electric bicycle that is suitable for both commuting and adventurous rides. With its 750W motor, 48V 17.5Ah removable battery, and dual suspension system, this bike offers a comfortable and thrilling riding experience. The hydraulic disc brakes, back seat, and 20″ x 4.0″ CST tires add to the bike’s functionality and convenience. With easy installation and top-notch customer service, Kingbull has created a product that stands out in the electric bike market.

Read reviews on Amazon

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This