Buy now from Amazon

Samsung Cells Large Capacity Removable Battery

The FREESKY Electric Bike is not your average electric bike. With a 48V 20Ah removable built-in Samsung lithium battery, this bike offers a larger capacity and longer battery life. The hidden built-in waterproof battery eliminates worries about fire and explosion, adding to the safety factor of this bike. With a range of approximately 65-78 miles per full charge, this bike brings amazing convenience to your daily commute. Plus, the 56.6V 3A charger completes charging quickly in just 4-6 hours, meaning less time waiting and more time riding.

Hydraulic Disc Brakes & Dual Suspension System

When it comes to safety, the FREESKY Electric Bike has you covered. Equipped with lockable and adjustable dual shoulder front suspension downhill fork and rear suspension, this bike absorbs shock and reduces damage to joints while riding. Additionally, the 160mm front and rear dual hydraulic disc brakes provide a fast response to braking commands, allowing for shorter braking distances and the ability to explore more terrain. Whether you’re riding on bumpy mountain roads or flat city streets, this bike provides you with a safer and more comfortable riding experience.

5 Riding Modes and 5 Levels of Pedal Assist

The FREESKY Electric Bike offers versatility with its 5 different riding modes. Whether you prefer to ride in electric mode, pedal assist mode, cruising mode, manual mode, or walking mode, this bike has you covered. With up to 78 miles of range and a Shimano 7-speed transmission system, this bike can meet all your needs. The full bike leads are designed with a waterproof connection, making daily maintenance and replacement easy. With its thoughtful configuration, the FREESKY Electric Bike is a great choice for longer trips and workouts.

Built for Comfortable Riding

Constructed with a high-quality 6061 aluminum alloy frame, the FREESKY Electric Bike is strong and durable. Despite its sturdy build, the bike is only 73 lbs, making it easy to maneuver. The puncture-resistant 26″X4″ fat tires provide good grip and excellent shock absorption, ensuring greater durability and a smoother ride. Additionally, the professional Shimano 7-speed transmission system allows the FREESKY Electric Bike to ride smoothly in various conditions such as snow, beaches, rugged mountain roads, and cities. This bike provides a safer and more comfortable riding experience, no matter the terrain.

Thoughtful Configuration

The FREESKY Electric Bike is equipped with LED super bright headlights and taillights, ensuring visibility and safety even when riding in the dark. Reflectors are strategically placed on the body to make the bike easy to spot. The LCD smart display shows various information in real-time, including speed, mileage, and battery level. The adjustable seat ensures a comfortable riding position. It is important to note that the recommended height for riders is between 5’7” and 6’8”. Paying attention to the bike’s height before ordering will ensure the best fit and riding experience.

Professional Customer Service

With a 12 MONTH WARRANTY, FREESKY offers a professional guarantee on every electric bike. The bike comes 85% pre-assembled, making installation after unpacking a breeze. Additionally, the bike includes specially placed removable installation guides for body parts, allowing you to easily navigate the remaining 15% of installation. If you have any questions or concerns, the proven service team at FREESKY is available 24/7 to provide you with exclusive one-on-one service. You can ride with peace of mind knowing that your electric bike is backed by reliable customer support.

In conclusion, the FREESKY Electric Bike offers a range of features that make it stand out from the competition. From its large capacity removable battery and hydraulic disc brakes to its multiple riding modes and comfortable design, this bike is built to deliver an exceptional riding experience. Whether you need a reliable commuter bike for your daily travels or a sturdy electric bike for outdoor adventures, the FREESKY Electric Bike is a top choice.

Read reviews on Amazon

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This