Buy now from Amazon

The Oraimo Folding Electric Bike for Adults is an innovative and efficient transportation option that combines the convenience of a folding design with the power of a 750W brushless motor (peak 1000W). With a 48V 12Ah hidden battery that can provide up to 50 miles of riding on a single charge and a fast 3.5-hour charging time, this eBike offers impressive performance and versatility for a wide range of riders. The 20″ fat tire design and 7-speed gear system make it suitable for various terrains, while the SGS certifications for safety and quality provide peace of mind for riders. Whether you’re commuting to work, running errands, or exploring new trails, the Oraimo Folding Electric Bike is a reliable and practical choice for environmentally friendly transportation.

SGS-Certified Hidden Battery & Fast Charging

One of the standout features of the Oraimo Folding Electric Bike is its high-capacity 48V 12Ah hidden li-ion battery. This battery is SGS-certified to meet safety and quality standards, providing peace of mind for riders. With a single charge, the battery can power the bike for up to 50 miles, making it suitable for daily commuting and longer rides. Additionally, the 3.5-hour fast charging feature ensures minimal downtime between rides, allowing you to quickly recharge the battery and get back on the road.

Foldable Design & Adjustable Saddle/Handlebar

The lightweight aluminum frame of the Oraimo Folding Electric Bike is designed to fold easily, making it convenient to store and transport. Whether you’re taking it on public transportation, storing it in a small apartment, or transporting it in the trunk of a car, the folding design of this eBike provides added flexibility for urban and suburban riders. Furthermore, the adjustable saddle and handlebar allow you to customize the bike to your preferred riding position, ensuring maximum comfort during your journeys.

5 PAS Levels and Shimano 7-Speed

The Oraimo Folding Electric Bike features a full-color LCD display with 5 PAS (Pedal Assist System ) levels, providing varying levels of assistance to suit your riding style and terrain. This allows you to control the amount of electric assistance you receive while pedaling, making it easier to navigate hilly terrain or long distances. Additionally, the Shimano 7-speed gear system offers smooth and precise shifting, giving you greater control over your speed and cadence. Whether you need to power up steep inclines or cruise at a comfortable pace, the Oraimo Folding Electric Bike provides the versatility you need for a range of riding conditions.

Assembly & Customer Services

When you purchase the Oraimo Folding Electric Bike, you can expect a seamless assembly process, with 90% of the bike pre-assembled and instructions and tools included for the remaining 10%. This makes it easy for riders to set up their eBike and start enjoying it right away. Furthermore, the electric mountain bike comes with a 12-month warranty, providing added peace of mind for riders. Should you require any assistance, you can contact Oraimo’s US local call center for prompt and helpful customer service.

Your Safety Comes First

Oraimo is committed to prioritizing the safety and quality of their electric bikes, and this commitment is reflected in the SGS certifications that the Oraimo Folding Electric Bike has received. Specifically, the Li-ion battery is UL 2271-certified, and the whole electric bike is UL 2789-certified, ensuring that the eBike meets stringent safety and quality standards. These certifications provide riders with the assurance that they are using a reliable and safe mode of transportation that has been rigorously tested and approved.

In conclusion, the Oraimo Folding Electric Bike for Adults is a well-designed and reliable transportation option for urban and suburban riders. With a powerful motor, long-lasting battery, foldable design, and safety certifications, this eBike offers a compelling combination of performance and convenience. Whether you’re looking for a greener way to commute, a versatile option for running errands, or a fun way to explore new trails, the Oraimo Folding Electric Bike is a practical and reliable choice for adults.

Read reviews on Amazon

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This