Buy now from Amazon

Snapcycle R1 Step Electric Bike: A High-Performance Commuter E-Bike with Impressive Features

If you’re in the market for a reliable and powerful electric bike, look no further than the Snapcycle R1 Step Electric Bike. This adult electric bicycle is equipped with a 48V 14Ah Samsung removable battery and a 750W motor, ensuring a smooth and efficient ride every time. With its 26”* 4” fat tires and step-thru design, it offers both comfort and convenience for riders of all ages and abilities. Let’s take a closer look at some of its outstanding features.

48V 14Ah Samsung Lithium-Ion Battery

The Snapcycle R1 Step Electric Bike’s battery is truly impressive. It features a 48V 14Ah capacity and is made with real Samsung INR18650-35E cells, known for their durability and high performance. The battery management system (BMS) meets EN ISO 13849-1:2015 standards and includes temperature protection measures for improved safety and longevity. On pedal-assist mode, you can enjoy up to 45 miles of range per charge, and approximately 30 miles on full electric power mode.

Hydraulic Dual Brakes & Shock Absorber

Your safety is a top priority with the Snapcycle R1 Step Electric Bike. It is equipped with a sensitive Tektro brake system featuring low-noise resin pads and 180mm front and rear disc rotors. The dual hydraulic brakes provide smooth and effective braking even under the harshest conditions, with an average braking distance 50% shorter than bikes with mechanical brakes. Additionally, the adjustable front suspension fork greatly reduces bumps and provides a comfortable riding experience.

Excellent Riding Performance

This electric bike is built with a high-quality 6061 aluminum alloy frame, ensuring sturdiness and durability. You can customize your ride performance with three riding modes and nine levels of pedal assist. The professional 7-speed gear system allows for more precise and sensitive gear shifting. The bike’s blacklit LCD intelligent display provides easy access to cycling data and allows you to set power output at a glance.

Step-Thru Design & Convenient Commuter Bike

The Step-Thru design of the Snapcycle R1 makes it easy to get on and off, making it suitable for riders of all ages and abilities. Additionally, it comes with a rear rack, adding convenience for carrying packages. With its eye-catching design, you’ll stand out from the crowd as you commute on this stylish electric bike.

2-Year Warranty & More than 40 Offline Experience Stores

Your satisfaction is guaranteed with the Snapcycle R1 Step Electric Bike. It comes with a 2-year warranty, providing peace of mind regarding any potential issues. With more than 40 offline stores and friendly customer service, you can be confident in your purchase. The bike is also 90% pre-assembled, and instructional videos and manuals make the remaining 10% installation process a breeze. Make sure to retain the original packaging for any bike replacement needs.

In conclusion, the Snapcycle R1 Step Electric Bike for adults is a highly recommended option for those seeking a powerful and reliable electric commuter bike. With its impressive features such as the 48V 14Ah Samsung removable battery, 750W motor, hydraulic dual brakes, and step-thru design, it provides an excellent riding experience. Customize your ride performance, enjoy a comfortable commute, and experience the convenience of the Step-Thru design. With its warranty and customer service support, the Snapcycle R1 Step Electric Bike is a top choice for electric bike enthusiasts.

Read reviews on Amazon

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This